Can the world economy be sustained by Africa's hidden treasures?

Could Africa with one third of the world's hidden treasures; sustain the world economy for a century? This can be a realization, if a strategic plan was laid out to harness the potential of Africa. The video below shows the true size of Africa.

Imagine if positive effort was put into making this size productive. A size that can help sustain the world economy.

True Size of Africa

Empowerment of the mind, Africa needs to go through a series of brain training, which will change their mindset. The brain can solve any problem. It is believed human beings use only a fraction of their brain potential, approximately 10%, and the other 90% is unused. An improved way of thinking, will make it easier to tap into the riches of Africa.

Take charge, it is about time people affiliated with Africa not settle for insufficient governance, but a sufficient one that caters for the needs of its citizens. In recent times, people like the Egyptians decided to take charge, and go against an insufficient government that was ruining the economy. The rewards were a feeling of freedom, optimism and hope for the future.

Business opportunities for investors, this website will show the vast amount of resources in Africa, which investors should be aware of, so that they can form a business network with Africans to strategically utilize these resources.

In this website, the above issues and much more will be explored, in a bid to unveil the hidden treasures of Africa. The goal will be to form a network of believers, who can channel their positive ideas into developing Africa, a Discovering Africa Network.

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW TREASURE NEWSLETTER as we unveil the hidden potential of each African nation together, and get the best positive news on the continent.

FEATURED VIDEO: DID YOU KNOW? YOUR DAILY GUIDE TO DISCOVERING AFRICA

Africa is a fascinating continent with a lot of intriguing unknown facts. Tune in daily to discover great information on Africa. The "Did you know?" series is brought to you by IKL/MK

Hidden Treasures of Africa Blog
Unveil the Hidden treasures of Africa. Africa has one third of the world's resource which can potentially sustain the world
African nations: Unveiling the hidden potential
African nations: Revealed treasures of Africa
Website sitemap for Discovering Africa Network
Website sitemap: Discovering Africa Network
Did you know? Your guide to Discovering Africa
Did you know? Your guide to Discovering Africa
Creative solutions for African Challenges
Creative solutions for African Challenges
Opportunities Available at Discovering Africa Network
Opportunities Available at Discovering Africa Network
Discoveries of the week
Discoveries of the week, unveiling the hidden treasures of Africa
The best travel ideas involving Africa
Give birth to more travel ideas by sharing your great experiences in Africa
African culture has influence in the industry of art
African culture is the underlying reason for successful art, like music and dance
International investment has a new face, Africa.
International investment has a new face, Africa.Find out why investors are moving to Africa.
African entrepreneurs are a recipe for development
The Rise of African Entrepreneurs
International Charity source: Give and change underachieving societies
International charity: Raising an underachieving society
Contact Us web form.
Web form to contact us
An African network that looks at Africa through a lens of optimism.
An African network with a goal to unite in developing Africa
Goapele embraces her roots
Goapele embraces her South African roots
Positive Equatorial Guinea news
Positive Equatorial Guinea news
1st ANNUAL AFRICA WE CAARE CULTURAL CELEBRATION
1st ANNUAL AFRICA WE CAARE CULTURAL CELEBRATION
PAGE 2: Did you know? Your guide to Discovering Africa
Page 2: Did you know. Get your daily facts on Africa:
Gloria Maduka, a gifted Nigerian musician
Gloria Maduka of Nigeria perseveres and becomes a great musican
PRESTO: Presidential Initiative on Sustainable Tourism
PRESTO: Presidential Initiative on Sustainable Tourism
Positive Republic of the Congo news
Great news on Republic of the Congo
Empowerment wall, words that inspire greatness
The Empowerment wall, be inspired by the words that give direction in life
PAGE 4: Did you know? Your guide to Discovering Africa
Page 4: Did you know. Get your daily facts on Africa:
Factory Smiles
Factory Smiles is an inspirational story that combines fantasy and true life, highlighting overcoming adversity and attaining triumph.

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.

Sign up for the FREE Treasure Newsletter





TREASURE LINKS

Africa's new treasure, the African mango

African Poetry